Wednesday 28 November 2012

SPORTS CHAT ROOM


There are a number of issues I’ll love to hear your opinion about. First let’s talk about transfer news. I’ll start with the shocking one.
SACKING OF DI MATTEO.

I thought what Chelsea wanted was a coach that could win them trophies, and seeing the way and manner di matteo won them two trophies last season, the last thing I expected was for him to be sacked. I honestly don’t know what owner Abramovich is looking for out there, maybe some Chelsea fans can explain it to me.
I also can’t help but wonder about torres fate? They say he is part of the reason di matteo was sacked. There are rumors that they are trying to bring in falcao to take his place. I personally think Chelsea is no match for him, maybe a Spanish club will fit better.


Still on Chelsea, I think it is laughable that they brought in Rafeal benitez as a replacement coach, for some reason I have absolutely no faith in his ability to coach and am really looking forward to him proving me wrong.



There are speculations that PSG are planning to make a £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo. Now I see why sir alex said buying Ronaldo was a Christmas wish. It makes makes me wonder what the biding price would be, should messi be available for sale.

SIR ALEX IMMORTALISED AT OLD TRAFFORD.
 
A bronze statue of sir alex ferguson was unveiled at old Trafford and the 70-years old paid tribute to “the boss” (his wife cathy), but for those present just one man merits the tittle.Sir alex ferguson legend was cemented on Friday when Manchester united unveiled a huge bronze statue of the manager outside the stadium, to help mark his 26 years at the club.
Who else do you think is worth a tribute?

3 comments:

  1. On Torres being the reason RDM was sacked. RDM was accussed of racism calling Torres a striker & Chelsea & Roman wanted to avoid the Mikel/Clattenburg sage repeat...#laffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmph! BENITEZ??? Got my reservations as well.
    Torres needs new air to breathe. The fresh air around Stanford Bridge is probably not working for the kid. Abramovich should buy him an oxygen tank, i suspect the atmosphere around the bridge ain't conducive. Haha! but he's still capable of finding his form though (I hope that happens!):/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess abramovich is confused @ d moment, and his advisers are not helping him, maybe he should coach chelsea himself and have feel what it is to be a coach. As for torres , I think it is over for him, I can't see torres scoring 25-30 goals in a season again which is a benchmark for a world class striker nowadays. Maybe he needs to go back to spain and just start again and enjoy the rest of his life on a low key, Antonio Reyes , Ronaldinho, all did the same thing, football left them before they clocked 30years of age. This things happen in soccer. #my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by people, please don't forget to leave a comment.
Kisses.
Gracielle.