Wednesday 28 November 2012

GIRLS NIGHT OUT


 Hello beautiful people!!! How have you all been? It’s been a while right? Sorry my bad. Been caught up with lots of school activities but in case you dint know AM NOW A GRADUATE!!. Project and exams kept me busy for a long while, it was mad hectic, and so to ease up the stress me and my friends had a fun night out.



Putting this look together was quite easy. I wore a pink shift dress by Holt Renfrew and a black blazer by forever21 matched with black pumps by Satryani. Check out the pics I took with the same outfit sometime ago. 





 We had so much fun that one bar wasn’t enough, we had to visit another. The first bar had a live band. Their music got us so high and excited that we took over the stage and performed a number (Alicia Keys – No one) which was well applauded by the way.


 


Up next was metro bar, where we were treated to a VIP lounge. Though the table was filled with assorted drinks, I was content with my lemonade, because as some of you know, I shy away from alcohol. With loud music blasting through the speakers we danced the night away.

7 comments:

  1. I luv dis...keep it up girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and classy! Love the look.
    Girls Girls Girls -where are they?

    *hugs*
    ~Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Return of the pink panther!! Classy pink showing off your animal instinct with the jacket.COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! Where are the girls in the picture?..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit,keep it up and keep pushing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the pink dress. This is real nice, God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by people, please don't forget to leave a comment.
Kisses.
Gracielle.